Dear devotees…॥ Jai Siyaram॥
The main objective of Ram Katha is ‘swantah sukhay’. In addition, by reading and listening to the story of Ram, the blessings of Lord Ram and Hanuman Ji are also received.
The glory of Ram Katha is quite sacred. In the Ram Katha, if someone like Vibhishana, comes in the shelter of Shri Ram, he attains shelter in Ramrajya. If a person like Kumbhakaran, sacrifices his sleep, he attains salvation. And if someone like Ravana is hit by Shri Ram’s arrow of truth (satyabandh), he becomes free from all sins and attains deliverance. May the grace of such Lord Ram always be on all the devotees.
On this earth, it is very important to have the feeling of brotherhood. Money is necessary for our living, but it can only be used to buy materialistic things, not the love of mother and father. That is why, we laid the foundation of ‘Manas Amrit Pariwar’ with the support of our dear brothers, sisters and devotees. So deepen the feeling of love and brotherhood and make your life happy by following the principles of Manas.
For living a happy life –
- We should not earn sinful money.
- We should not do such work which involves speaking lies.
- May we make our life happy and prosperous on the basis of the principles of the Manas.
- Only then our life will become happy and loving.
- Only then our life will improve and the coming generations will love their mother and father.
Shri Dinesh Dixit Ji Maharaj
(Founder) Manas Amrit Dham Sewa Ashram
Manas Amrit Sewa Sansthan (Reg.)