Pujya Maharaj Shri inspiring all to perform good deeds and follow the path of truth..
Pujya Shri Jitendri Ji Maharaj exhorts all of you to perform the following duties and also inspire others to do so :
- The very first thing is, stop placing idols of God at the entry door of marriages and other party functions, food stalls or any such place.
- Immersing flowers and ashes of incense (used in worship) and throwing polythenes in sacred and life giving rivers like Ganga, Gomti, etc. is wrong. So we all need to stop this at once.
- Save trees from being cut and plant more and more trees.
- Take necessary steps to protect and save mother cow, instead of taking their milk out and leaving them to roam.
- Give love and affection to parents, brothers and sisters, old and elderly people, and all other relations. And also take care of them and their safety.
- Do not park vehicles in front of temples, on road and other public places. And contribute towards smooth running of the traffic.
- ‘Everything belongs to God, he is the only giver’. With this pious thought and feeling, serve and respect elders, gurus, mothers, sisters, disabled and the needy.
- Follow righteousness. Stay away from immortality and do listen to Ram Katha whenever possible. By listening to Ram Katha, we gain spiritual and character strength.
- God has blessed us with a beautiful body and a beautiful system, so put it to good use.
- Vehicles are provided for your convenience, not for misuse. So make sure that you do follow the road safety rules while driving, which will help you stay safe.
- Respect women and motivate them to become self reliant. Also play a supportive role in women empowerment.
It will make you happy, your family happy and lead to a happy tomorrow. In this way, you will always stay blessed, your family will stay blessed and you will have a blessed future.